A. DVD to DVD:
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
- Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile:
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
System Requirements :
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
What's New :
New: Added support for new Java protection.
New: Added the new Blu-ray merge feature in Blu-ray Copy.
Fix: The problem that the file sorting function in DVD Creator, Blu-ray Creator and Blu-ray Copy Merge feature does not work.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect the blank disc when using ImgBurn engine in DVDFab V184.108.40.206 Beta.
Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the region code could not be set correctly by clicking the text of the country at the region code selection dialog.
Fix: A problem that the region code could not be removed when copying Blu-ray full disc in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 size with IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU acceleration enabled in certain cases.
Fix: A failure problem when converting DVD sources to Blu-ray in certain cases.
Fix: A failure problem when converting DVD/Blu-ray sources to MP4 with 2-pass encoding method in certain cases.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Download Torrent : DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Final + Patch - AppzDam
Shorte.st : DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Final + Patch - AppzDam
Usercloud : DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Final + Patch - AppzDam
Clicknupload : DVDFab 126.96.36.199 Final + Patch - AppzDam
Hugefiles : DVDFab 188.8.131.52 Final + Patch - AppzDam
Nitroflare : DVDFab 184.108.40.206 Final + Patch - AppzDam