CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon...
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
What's New :
- new: display estimated uncompressed output size on selection page, when creating partial BD copies. [#656]
- new: add burner log to CloneBD log file to further study spurious write errors on BD-Rs
- change: improved secondary video size estimation
- change: improved drop clips with differing streams/missing audio on MKV/MP4 encode [#3287]
- change: copy instead of compress secondary video
- change: size units for KB, MB, GB, TB have been changed from IEC "binary representation" (1024^x) to SI (decimal) representation (1000^x) to better match the sizes of storage media and for less confusion. If IEC values are to be displayed, they will be denoted with KiB, MiB, GiB, ... respectively.
- change: ensure user can't manually specify a non-empty temp path, as this can cause the result to be too large for the blank disc (append a postfix, if nonempty temp was specified) [#3346]
- change: log actual sectors when encountering read errors
- fix: skip unsupported CC in MPEG-2 [#2104]
- fix: support for very chatty x264 encoder used on some BDs
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages
Download Torrent : Slysoft CloneBD 220.127.116.11 Multilingual + Patch - AppzDam
Shorte.st : Slysoft CloneBD 18.104.22.168 Multilingual + Patch - AppzDam
Userscloud : Slysoft CloneBD 22.214.171.124 Multilingual + Patch - AppzDam