CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
– Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
– Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
– Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
– Supports all regions (A,B,C)
– Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
– No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
– Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
– 3D support coming soon…
– H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays
What’s New :
– new: display estimated uncompressed output size on selection page, when creating partial BD copies. [#656]
– new: add burner log to CloneBD log file to further study spurious write errors on BD-Rs
– change: improved secondary video size estimation
– change: improved drop clips with differing streams/missing audio on MKV/MP4 encode [#3287]
– change: copy instead of compress secondary video
– change: size units for KB, MB, GB, TB have been changed from IEC “binary representation” (1024^x) to SI (decimal) representation (1000^x) to better match the sizes of storage media and for less confusion. If IEC values are to be displayed, they will be denoted with KiB, MiB, GiB, … respectively.
– change: ensure user can’t manually specify a non-empty temp path, as this can cause the result to be too large for the blank disc (append a postfix, if nonempty temp was specified) [#3346]
– change: log actual sectors when encountering read errors
– fix: skip unsupported CC in MPEG-2 [#2104]
– fix: support for very chatty x264 encoder used on some BDs
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages
Download Torrent : Slysoft CloneBD 184.108.40.206 Multilingual + Patch – AppzDam
Shorte.st : Slysoft CloneBD 220.127.116.11 Multilingual + Patch – AppzDam
Userscloud : Slysoft CloneBD 18.104.22.168 Multilingual + Patch – AppzDam