This assembly is not something new and revolutionary. This is only a small processing assembly of Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 Activated -18in1- V3 (AIO) . Changes little, they are not very significant, but nevertheless helpful. But below, you yourself can get acquainted with them and do to a conclusion, it is necessary for you personally! operability build as much as possible carefully checked. After installation you get a fully registered and activated Windows 7 operating system chosen wording.
So, this assembly includes 9 9 Russian editions and English editions of Windows 7 SP1 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernel : - Windows 7 Starter SP1 Russian - Windows 7 Starter SP1 English - Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 Russian - Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 English - Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 Russian - Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 English - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 Russian - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 English - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 Russian - Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English - Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 Russian - Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 English - Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 Russian - Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 English - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 Russian - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 English - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Russian - Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 English
Features of Assembly :
- At an early stage of the installation has pre-boot menu where you can select the bit primary shell, that is what will be used by the installer, x86 or x64. Because of this, you should not worry that the 64-bit version of the OS can not stand on RAID, and that users of 64-bit operating system may be without service recovery system available usually from the installation media. For the most inquisitive: Do not attempt to install the 32-bit version of the OS with the 64-bit installer - the final stage of deployment installer will give an error and refuse to continue with the installation.
- The installer Windows 7 (not to be confused with the system being installed) integrated USB3 drivers for the following manufacturers and versions: AMD 1.3.001.0156, Asmedia 188.8.131.52, Etron 1.00.0000.0119, Fresco Logic 184.108.40.206, Renesas 220.127.116.11, Renesas 18.104.22.168, Texas Instruments 22.214.171.124, VIA 4.90A. Drivers from Intel are not included in this list intentionally.
- In the System Restore service, how to run the installation media, and built into the system, the module is integrated Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) version 7.0, which greatly expands the possibilities of resuscitation system.
- In the System Restore service, how to run the installation media, and built into the system, integrated program AntiSMS version 7.4.1 to quickly auto-blocker treatment and Trojans.
- The installer made the necessary changes to loading under the EFI / UEFI was not possible only discs, but also from the stick.
- In the 64-bit version of the OS to integrate the two updates - KB3045999 and KB3033929. This is required to facilitate insertion into the system activator.
- If during the installation you entered a valid license key in the appropriate field, then the system will be activated by this key to lawfully. If the field is left blank, it will involve alternative methods of activation.
- If you are installing on a computer that has a BIOS SLIC-table version 2.1 and above, will involve the standard legal (almost) the means of activation, developed by Microsoft for these computers .
- If you do not have a license key and there is no SLIC-table in the BIOS, the system will use the built-in assembly activator.
- If you choose to install Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum), then after installation you will be able to switch the interface language to Russian to English and back standard means Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum). If you have installed any other editor, you can use for this purpose utility Vistalizator version 2.51, the label is available in "Start" menu.
- For technical reasons, the 64-bit version of Windows 7 with this assembly can not be updated for 64-bit version of Windows Vista / 7. However, it remains possible to initiate a so-called Custom installation. When you run the installation from DVD / USB-device as the installation media, it's simple. But to initiate the installation of a 64-bit OS, you need to start it than through setup.exe in the root distribution media, and through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder of the distribution. Autorun installation media when you run out of available operating systems, select the desired type of the start itself.
Differences from the build of Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 -18in1- Activated v3 (AIO) :
- In the 64-bit version of System Restore, how to run the installation media, and built into the system, integrated program AntiSMS version 7.4.1 for fast automatic treatment blockers and Trojans.
- In the 32-bit version of System Restore, built-in the system itself is integrated program AntiSMS version 7.4.1 for fast automatic treatment blockers and Trojans.
- In the 32-bit version of System Restore, launched from the installation media, updated previously integrated program there AntiSMS to version 7.4.1.
- In the Windows Installer 7 (not to be confused with the system being installed) updated drivers for USB3 following manufacturers: AMD, Asmedia, Fresco Logic, Texas Instruments, VIA.
- In the 64-bit version of the OS update KB2871997 and KB2506014, previously involved to facilitate insertion into the system activator, replaced more relevant for this process updates KB3045999 and KB3033929 respectively.
Q: What is cut or modified in the system established with this assembly? What programs are added?
Answer: Look under spoiler "Some features of the assembly." Question: Is it possible to enable automatic update system installed with this assembly? Answer: Yes, you can use the auto-update. But for 64-bit systems, activated by a SLIC-driver with caution. Question: Why USB3-driver from Intel you decide not to build in the installer? Answer: Intel Developer extremely ill came to assigning ID for their USB3-controllers. There are two line controllers and drivers have two lines. In this case, one line of ID devices are identical to the other ID. Because with this mistake can compare Windows drivers for the controllers of one line of controllers other. Similar results in malfunction of USB-ports. Both USB3, and USB2! Alas, to distinguish between these two lines of controllers (and driver) is not possible. Therefore, it is better if there USB3-port from Intel and USB3-compatible installation media, you install the system at a speed USB2, rather than half of the users will be satisfied with the possibility of installing a USB3-carrier, and the second half will not be able to install the system. And not just because of the fact that the flash drive will not work, but primarily because it will be locked USB-compatible mouse and keyboard. Q: At the initial stage of the installation I get the message "The system seems to lack either network cards or network drivers ". What is this? A: This is a notice that the installer did not find an active network card. This may be due both to its physical absence in the computer, and the absence in the installer, drivers specifically for your model of network card. In any case, do not worry. Installation and operation of the system is not affected. Click OK, and then quietly continue the installation. Q: I did not receive pre-boot menu with a choice bit installer. Why? Answer: Your computer supports the installation mode EFI / UEFI and chose this mode for installation. Installing EFI / UEFI is only possible with the help of the 64-bit installer, so there is no choice - it is selected automatically. Question: I need a setting in BIOS mode on the MBR-section, and the system is in the mode of EFI / UEFI on GPT-section. What to do? Answer: Go to UEFI-BIOS and change the setting there, responsible for the selection of the setting mode. In UEFI-BIOS from different manufacturers its name and location are different, so what exactly tell what to do in your case, I can not. Simply browse through all the options and look for the name of EFI or UEFI. How to find, change this setting to one that will contain the word BIOS. Q: I put the Russian version of Windows 7 from the EFI / UEFI, but the inscription "Starting Windows" and the boot menu on my English. Why? Answer: This is not a problem of the assembly. Alas, it is a problem of Windows 7 as a whole. Even in the original Russian distribution loader installed from the EFI / UEFI system has an English interface. Question: I have installed systems in EFI / UEFI, but I have not been activated. What should I do? Answer: The system is actually activated. Just boot the default UEFI-BIOS selected is not the one you need. Exhibitor instead of Windows Boot Manager main loader WindSLIC and it will work. If you restart Windows Boot Manager restores its dominant position, then look in the UEFI-BIOS menu items like these and put them, as I have stated: Launch CSM - Enable; Secure BOOT - Disable . After that, once again expose WindSLIC main bootloader. Question: I put the system into operation EFI / UEFI and, after a reboot at the end of the installation, the computer shows only black screen. What should I do? Answer: Turn off the computer. Physically disconnect the HDD / SSD, which puts on the system, and then turn on the computer again. The computer must show the standard greeting UEFI-BIOS. Again it off and reconnect HDD / SSD. Now start the installed system. But, alas, without activation. You will have to activate your own. And in the future, this does not happen again, or update UEFI-BIOS fresh firmware, or put the system into operation BIOS, instead of EFI / UEFI. Question: 64-bit systems, activated by a SLIC-driver, has twice had problems. Here, as with this? Answer: The problems caused by the mistakes in this assembly have been fixed, and the "problem" updates are included in this assembly. On top of that program AntiSMS, integrated into the System Restore service is able to solve such problems, if God forbid similar again. Its just run and wait for the completion of its work. Q: My antivirus swears on files and comparevers.exe odin.exe. What is this? A: These are the components of the activator that your antivirus mistook for viruses. The mechanism of their work is that every time you load a 64-bit system, activated using the SLIC-driver, made reconciliation patched versions of the original files and the kernel. If the versions are not the same (it can happen due to some system updates), the deactivation mechanism is triggered and the next time the computer is booted, re-activation of the system on the basis of the updated files. All actions are performed in the background without user intervention, force reboot the OS is not carried out. In order for this mechanism to work, put the files in odin.exe comparevers.exe and save your antivirus. Well, the fans turn off "unnecessary" services please do not touch the "Task Scheduler" and the task named "cvc"! Q: How long live the activation of the system embedded in this assembly? A: If activation was done by a built-in assembly of the activator, I have no idea. I am not a representative of Microsoft, and I do not know when they will override another loophole, and will block if it at all. But if activation was produced by the presence of a BIOS SLIC-table, the probability of a meeting of such activation is less than 0.01%. Activation of a valid license key, as you know, fly off, too, can not. Q: I do not know how, but I fell off (originally not set) activation, and now the computer gives that my copy of Windows is not genuine. What to do? Answer: Enable third-party activator for the return of its Windows operational. For MBR-section I recommend activator ODIN version 1.37 , for GPT-section - WindSLIC UEFI SLIC Injector . It is on this basis was developed activator used in the assembly. Q: You wrote that the 64-bit version of Windows 7 with this assembly can not install the update on the 64-bit version of Windows Vista / 7, but you can initiate a custom installation. What is the difference between updates and custom installation? Should I be concerned because of the inability to install the update on a 64-bit OS? Answer: When you install the update, all files, programs, settings, a previous installation, if possible (if they are compatible), will be integrated into the new OS. But, also, I would like to note that all file system errors, registry, etc. can also go to the new OS. A custom installation over the old OS, all the contents of this operating system is stored on the system partition HDD / SSD folder Windows.Old, where it then, if necessary, can be transferred to a freshly installed OS. After "pulling" the desired content Windows.Old folder can be safely deleted. There is another option Custom Installation - when Windows.Old folder is not created at all. This is possible if you decide to repartition or reformat the system partition HDD / SSD.
MSDaRT and AntiSMS :
Just want to note that to deploy the assembly to 4 gigs of flash drive IMPOSSIBLE! But if you really want to , you CAN !!! : D
Alas, the assembly in the form as it is, can not be deployed on the 4 gigs of flash drive - will not fit. But if prune some features that you may not particularly need, we can push and nevpihuemoe. I'll tell you that you can crop and with what consequences: 1. Without any consequences (13.5 Mb) In the folder .. \ sources \ license \ a lot of subfolders. There's licenses for all occasions and for all possible versions. Wherever there is a folder named in accordance with the names of editors, remove all but the following folders: HomeBasic, HomePremium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate. 2. Without any consequences (-69.3 MB) Folders support and upgrade the root image is not involved in the installation, they contain additional administrative utilities and .NET Framework 1.1. Can be safely removed. 3. With the loss of the possibility of installing a regime EFI / UEFI (-33,3 MB) If you do not need to install mode EFI / UEFI, then safely removed from the root folder of the image file and efi bootmgr.efi. 4. With the loss recovery mechanism 64-bit systems from the installation media, as well as the installation of 64-bit systems or RAID HDD / SSD, requiring additional driver installation (-231 MB) Since the installation of 64-bit editions of Windows, in most cases, you can and produce a 32-bit installer, the 64-bit can be removed. To do this, simply delete the files .. \ sources \ boot64.wim and .. \ sources \ set64.exe. If you want to be after that did not irritate pre-boot menu with a choice of installer, then just replace the file .. \ boot \ bcd for the same from the original distribution of Windows 7. 5. With the loss of the possibility of initializing the installation from the existing system and install the update (-98.5 MB) If you are not going to put the system out of an already installed system, as well as, update the existing system, you can almost completely clean folder sources, leaving it only $ OEM $ Folders and dism, as well as files boot.wim, boot64.wim, install.wim, set64.exe, setup.exe. Plus, you can still remove from the root image files autorun.inf and setup.exe. Despite the fact that all 4 gigs of flash drives are positioned as having the same size, it is not. Size can walk within a few tens of megabytes. Therefore, try to trim technique cuts the distribution for each individual carrier. Good luck!
Windows 7 SP1 (RUS-ENG) (x86-x64) -18in1- Activated v4 (AIO) - AppzDam