Version: 3.7 (6725)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.6 or higher
Block connections to: red-sweater.com
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Restore functionality for Google's Blogger blogs by supporting their modern authentication scheme
Fix handling of dates to ensure proper post scheduling in all locales/regions
Fix some visual flickering of the Media Manager's album/folders lists while clicking them
Refinements to Apple Photos support in Media Browser
Prevent a crash that could occur in media manager when no Photos library was created yet
Fix a problem where some groups could be expanded even if there are no contents inside
Full Release Notes: http://www.red-sweater.com/marsedit/whatsnew.html
The best way to write, preview, and publish your blog.
- Works with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squarespace 5, TypePad, Movable Type and dozens more through standard MetaWeblog and AtomPub interfaces.
- Work offline with local drafts on your Mac, preview the formatting and content of your posts, and publish when you're ready to share with the world.
- Easily browse for a photo from your iPhoto, Aperture, or Lightroom libraries, and embed it for automatic upload with your blog post.
- Avoid common browser-based problems like losing your edits by navigating to another page, poor spelling for lack of a spell checker, etc.
- Perfect for professional bloggers and casual writers who don't want to mess around with clunky web-based interfaces. If you're lucky enough to have a Mac, nothing is more powerful or more elegant than MarsEdit.
- Write in Rich Text "WYSIWYG" that will be converted automatically to HTML when you publish, or hand-tune the HTML in a syntax-highlighted code editor. Markdown fan? Write in Markdown in the HTML editor and see a live-preview of the HTML rendering in the preview window.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marsedit-blog-editor-for-wordpress/id402376225?mt=12