Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Support for half-precision Floats
Optionally add spaces When copying bytes to clipboard
More scripting methods
More optional columns in parsing results view
Little endian and big numbers display data in view
Scripting method to parse bits ranges
Double Clicking in search results
Text can? T Entered into with encoding UTF16BE
Lua data type processing
Multiple data types in Python
Courtesy of TNT Team
Are you serious about hex editing of binary files and analysis?
Do you know how annoying it can Frustrating and be to use the regular hex editor?
You have to keep in both The Meaning of all the bits and bytes while crawling through the file.
And every time you look at the files you start anew this tedious process.
Stop Wasting your time and let your Mac do the work.
With Synalyze It! You Can Pro
* Define the "grammar" that contains all the knowledge of the file format
* Automatically decode files using this URL, with the Universal Parsing Engine
* Make Assumptions in unknown file formats and record THEMIS in the grammar
* Save time by using tons of free grammars for well-known file formats like ZIP, JPEG, PNG or OpenType
* Reveal the Secrets of proprietary formats
* Learn reverse engineering of binary files
* Process the parsed file contents with Python or Lua scripts
* Analyze files with powerful features like histograms
Synalyze It! Pro Breakthrough in the real binary file analysis - modeling tool for the binary files.
And by the way: it's a great hex editor, too The Hex Editor you'll love!
Here are some key features of Synalyze It! Pro:
* Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert and delete files of unlimited size in Quickly)
* Definition of the "grammar" Scripting support for binary files with - conserve your knowledge!
* Offers dozens of text encodings
* Scripting Editor (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic installation of exiting grammars
* Export to XML or analysis of text (only in this Pro version)
* Export grammars to GraphViz (only in this Pro version)
* Data View for common variable types (only in this Pro version)
* Multi selection of results (only in this Pro version)
* Go to position items in toolbar (only in this Pro version)
* Python and Lua scripting element (only in this Pro version)
* Edit description of structures and elements (only in this Pro version)
* Change Font in hex view (only in this Pro version)
* Printing with correct pagination
* View Histogram
* Checksum / hash value box (only in this Pro version)
* Go to Position in files using expressions
* Save selected bytes
* Compare code pages
* Incremental text search with encoding selection
* Find text
* Find numbers
* Search for masks
* See all the strings in files
more info: https://www.synalysis.net
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synalyze-it!-pro/id475193367?mt=12