⌘ Number #1 ad blocking solution for iOS
⌘ Used by over 350 000 users worldwide
⌘ Works with different apps, not just websites
⌘ Top Utility ranked in 71 App Stores around the world
⌘ Over 240 predefined filters just to block ads
⌘ Easy setup in under 1 minute with detailed tutorial
⌘ No in-app purchases, no subscriptions, simple one time payment
Weblock allows you to block online content. It can block ads (banners and popups in other apps and websites), stats and user tracking, scripts or images. It also allows you to block specific websites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, social widgets from websites or get rid of annoying Tapatalk popups. You can even define your own content filters. Using Weblock you can block basically any network resource!
Weblock has a constantly growing and updated list of predefined filters for you to choose from. It also enables you to create your own filters. Unlike other content filtering products, Weblock DOES NOT act as a proxy server or subscription based VPN for all your traffic, so your connection stays direct, fast and private! Every part of content filtering takes place right on your device.
Weblock will work on any Wi-Fi enabled iOS device, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Due to system limitations, Weblock can work only while you are connected to Wi-Fi networks. Data plan connections (GPRS/EDGE/3G/LTE) are currently not supported.
Here are some situations in which Weblock might come in handy:
• block annoying ads (text ads, video ads, banners and popups) in almost every app you use! Weblock is much more than just another web browser app.
• disable majority of ads on websites you visit on your iOS device! Weblock supports all major web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Mercury and others (currently not supported: Puffin Browser and Opera Mini).
• easily remove all facebook widgets and plugins (Like buttons, comments, etc.) on sites you visit – simply disable facebook plugins in Weblock! Do the same thing for Twitter, Google+ and many others.
• block annoying Tapatalk popups, nagging you to download forum browsing app on every visit, even when you wish to use your browser.
• take control of someone else’s device – you can configure any iOS device Wi-Fi connection to control it with your Weblock app. Disable or enable any content, any time, directly from your own device.
• your predefined filters and custom rules can be synced between all your iOS devices using iCloud.
• if you wish to block something else, you can create your own rules and filters. You can block any URL (with regular expressions), domain or IP address. Don’t know how? Let us know – we’re here for you.
• you can also use Weblock’s redirect feature to emulate /etc/hosts entries for HTTP and HTTPS protocols. This might be useful for web and app developers.
Find out more at http://www.weblockapp.com