Hai Friend,Today I am Nijin going to share the new windows build 10135 ISO Direct download Link.
Previous build’s 32 bit is not published.This new/latest build has 31 new things.Windows is famous operating system Download it and Enjoy:)
Windows 10: They want list
Add tabs to Windows Explorer/File Explore
Make Windows Update a one-stop shop for ALL drivers
Kill off all Aero-themed objects
Bring back Aero Glass!
Pin ANYTHING to the Start menu
A new Notepad.exe
Remixing the Volume Mixer
Drag-and-drop apps between virtual desktops
What’s New in Build 10135
- Calculator app (added the multiwindow feature).
- Get Skype app (now preinstalled on the desktop).
- Music app and Video app (added new languages).
- Photos app (version 15.521.14150.0).
- Snipping tool (added the delayed snapshot feature).
- When you open Settings for installed apps and quickly select several items in a row, the Settings window continues to function as expected. Before this fix, the Settings window often became unresponsive for a period, and then it automatically shut down.
- A password recovery program has been fixed so that it no longer hides the Submit button at the bottom of screen where users are prompted to answer three security questions. The hidden Submit button was preventing users from ever completing the password recovery setup process.
- An issue with the backup API was fixed that was causing the .avhdx files that were exported to the destination path to be empty.
- The implementation for querying and validating targets using the OneBackup WinRT APIs has been reinclude
- d in Windows 10 Insider Preview. It was once a part of the operating system, then it was removed, and now it is part of the operating system again.
- A heap corruption error was fixed.
- An issue was fixed that was sometimes preventing the Camera app from working.
- An issue was fixed that was causing a bugcheck 14F when the computer was woken up via the keyboard after being asleep for two or more hours.
- The load order group of file system drivers for the Microsoft Manufacturing OS (MMOS) builds has been rearranged.
- Orderly removals of a Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) Solid State Discs (SSD) using the Attention Button now work as expected.
- WcpShutdown now returns void. This fixes an issue where Imaging!UpdateImage would sometimes fail. 2524114 Kernel An issue related to licensing that was causing the system to occasionally crash has been fixed.
- The airplane toggle now works as expected for mobile broadband interface model (MBIM) modems. When airplane mode is turned off, mobile broadband is now automatically turned on.
- WwanDSEventTypeCapableInterfaceRemoval is now able to detect the insertion and removal of mobile broadband interface model (MBIM) equipment, as expected.
- “Mobile Broadband Firmware Device” is now enumerated under “Software devices”, as expected.
- The Mobile Broadband (MBB) profile now supports the case where the access point name (APN) is null but the Internet Protocol (IP) type is specific. Before this fix, the MBB profile sometimes failed when the APN was null even though the IP type provided enough information for the connection to be established.
- The ability to configure DisableHS400Support through OEM customization has been added.
- The new changes that were added to the OEM registration page are now enabled. Before this fix, the new changes could not be accessed or used.
- An issue was fixed that was preventing power saving mode from being turned on in certain situations.
- An issue was fixed that was sometimes causing the advanced configuration and power interface (ACPI) power queue to deadlock and cause bugcheck 9F on certain platforms.
- Printing Apps are now able to use the Windows Store device apps (WSDA) setting page as expected. In addition, Windows 10 Insider Preview is now able to print double-byte character set (DBCS) characters.
- Two printers were removed from the compatibility table.
- A Windows 8.1 app that was designed to help users switch the PC start screen has been removed because it is not supported in Windows 10 Insider Preview.
- Storage StorageAssessment.exe no longer returns an error when running 1 MB sequential read tests with Bitlocker enabled.
- Storage Sense The Storage Sense Secure Digital (SD) card name is now identical to the SD card name that appears in File Explorer, as expected.
- An issue was fixed that was preventing Windows 8.1 WIMboot with all the hotfixes applied from successfully upgrading to Windows 10 Insider Preview.
- An issue was fixed that was causing basic print and scan functionality to fail in desktop apps after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Insider Preview.
- A hard block for a certain manufacturer’s apps during upgrades has been implemented, at their request.
- Web browser When using Microsoft Edge, if you press the Enter key when there is not any content in the search box, nothing happens, as expected. Before this fix, pressing Enter in this situation caused the search box to disappear, and both Previous and Next were shown in the current view.