PCmover is the ONLY software that automatically moves or restores all selected files, folders, settings, user profiles, and even programs from an old PC to a new one, or old operating system to a new one. And because most transferred applications are installed ready-to-use on the new PC, there’s usually no need find old CDs, previously downloaded programs, serial number or license codes.
- Easy-to-Use Wizard
- Now Includes Free Transfer Assistance!
- Complete Selectivity
- Lightning Fast Transfer
- User Profile Selectivity
- Undo Feature
Step 1: Upgrade & Install:
Upgrade your computer to Windows 8 and install PCmover Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant.
Step 2: Transfer:
Click through the easy-to-use wizard to select the applications, files and users you are keeping.
Step 3: Done!:
Your computer has the same personality and functionality it did before the upgrade. No need to reinstall programs because PCmover did it for you.
- Windows 8.1 | 8 | 7 | Vista | XP | Media Center
- 200 MB of hard disk space
What's new in version 8.20.636:
- Fixes various bugs.
- (Enhanced!) Makes the process of setting up a new PC simple, using a step-by-step "wizard-like" process.
- (Enhanced!) Quickly set up your new PC with the help of a certified PC migration expert, over the phone or remotely.
- (Enhanced!) Applications selected to be restored are automatically installed, eliminating the need to find previously downloaded applications, old CDs, or serial numbers.
- (Enhanced!) Transfer all selected programs, files, and settings from an image or hard drive to a new PC without overwriting anything, leaving the Windows operating system on the new PC unchanged.