The screen interpreter. Allows you to translate text on images, the software interface elements, sites with copy protection, first recognizes text (the system Tesseract), and then takes it (online service Google). Just select the area with the text and the application will automatically recognize it and translate one of the 58 languages. Depending on the settings transfer occurs in the system tray or by the allocation of plots.
• 58 target languages.
• Recognition and translation of the text from any area of the screen.
• A minimum of manipulation:
– the capture area for the transfer – Ctrl + Alt + Z
– to repeat the result of translation – Ctrl + Alt + X
– copying to the clipboard transfer – Ctrl + Alt + C
– Portable version works without installation on the computer.
System Requirements :
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (32/64-bit)
1. It will work in 32 & 64 bit systems ?
– Yes,Work for both 32 & 64 bit
2. Is this multilanguage?
– No,English and Russian only
3. Is this Activated?
– No need of activation(not required)
4. My antivirus detect as virus?
– Just disable it until process not complete because some of antivirus count keygen,crack,patch as false +ve.
Don’t worry all files safely checked by us.
Microsoft Office 2016 v15.11.2 Multilanguage + Patch [Mac OSX]- AppzDam