Download the latest keys for the best antivirus ESET NOD32, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira. At the time of publication, all the keys work collection contains: Keys and licenses for ESET NOD32 Keys for Kaspersky Keys for Avira Dr.Web keys Keys for Avast
1. Open the main window of ESET NOD32 2. In the left pane, select the “Settings” -> “Activate the program” 3. Then select the “Name and password” 4. Enter the user name (Username) and password (Password) -> Enable 5. Then click “Finish” Important !!! Turning off the system of early detection. Open the main window of ESET NOD32 -> Settings -> Go to the advanced settings … (F5) -> collapsible section “Tools” -> ESET Live Grid -> Remove the check mark from the “Participate in ESET Live Grid -> We press “OK”.
KIS / KAV 2012-2013 1. Go to the menu “License management”, it is in the lower right corner of the main window antivirus. Then remove the current key, pressing the red X next to its description. Then press the “Enter activation code” 2. In the next window, enter one of these activation codes: – 3G79H-74355-DBPC8-4VX4Y – BR64D-DPWME-41E31-XDMY4 – YY15F-TUMV3-6RPPK-2KV3Q – 22222-22222-22222-2222U Next, disconnect the computer from the Internet (you can just for the time to pull out the power cord from the system unit) and press the “Next” 3. Once the antivirus is not able to connect to a server on the Internet, it will display a window in which you need to click “Browse” button. In the window that appears, select the appropriate key file. Then click the “Next” 4. If everything was done correctly, you should see information about the successful activation.
avast! Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier 5 – 9 for Windows XP 1. Disable self-defense and to replace the license file at 2. For avast! 5: «C: / Documents and Settings / All Users / Application Data / Alwil Software / Avast5″ 2. For avast! 6 – 9: «C: / Documents and Settings / All Users / Application Data / AVAST Software / Avast» 3. Enable self-defense module avast! for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 1. Disable self-defense and to replace the license file at 2. For avast! 5: «C: / ProgramData / Alwil Software / Avast5» 2. For avast! 6 – 9: «C: / ProgramData / AVAST Software / Avast» 3. Enable self-defense module avast! avast! Free Antivirus 5 – 9 1. Click on the icon in the system tray, then select the “Subscription Information” 2. Click on the “Enter license key” at the bottom of the screen 3. Insert the key into the form field and click «ok»
1. On the taskbar in the system tray near the clock icon Find Doctor Web. 2. Click on the icon drweb right-click and pop-up menu, select “Tools” the “License Manager” and click the left mouse button. 3. A window appears “License Manager”. In the see information about installed keys drweb. 4. In order to install antivirus key Doctor Web you need to add to the list of license manager. To do this, click on the search button and from the menu select the desired file in the selection window.
1. Open the window and select the menu item “Help” 2. The drop-down menu, select “License management” 3. In the opened window looking for the words “I already have a valid license file HBEDV.KEY” 4. We press on “HBEDV.KEY” 5. Showing programs where lies the key. 6. We rejoice a successful activation.
1. It will work in 32 & 64 bit systems ?
– Yes,work for both 32 & 64 bit
2. Is this multilanguage?
– No,Russian only
3. Is this Activated?
– Not required just use provided keys to activate your product.
4. My antivirus detect as virus?
– Just disable it until process not complete because some of antivirus count keygen,crack,patch as false +ve.
Don’t worry all files safely checked by us.
The keys for ESET NOD32, Kaspersky, Avast, Dr.Web, Avira on 07/16/2015 – AppzDam