Working with SuperEasy Audio Converter 3 does not require any previous knowledge concerning audio- and video formats. The software automatically recognizes the source file type and can manage the important standards AAC, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis and WAV. Additional video formats are also provided automatically, so that you can store music and sounds directly from videos and movies.
Why SuperEasy Audio Converter 3 ?
SuperEasy Audio Converter 3 converts audio files of most different formats directly to those standards that you require for your device or your demands. Even better, it downloads flash videos from platforms like Youtube and MyVideo, rips sound tracks from video files and audio CDs and converts them to the desired format.
Functions at a glance:
– Easy-to-operate GUI
– Fast format conversion without perceptible loss in quality
– Supports all common formats, devices, players and consoles
– Store music and sounds from DVDs, movies, advertising spots, videos and Internet platforms like Youtube
– Support for DRM-protected audio files
– Automatic support for metadata like e.g. ID3 tags
– Information- and feature display of material to be converted
– Latest compression technologies
– Decoder for reading all common audio- and video formats
– Store DVDs and movies as audio book
– Convert audio CDs incl. online and offline freedb support
– Direct video download from portals like Youtube, Google Video, Clipfish, MyVideo, VideoTube, MySpace, Metacafe, Sevenload, iFilm, blip.tv and Dailymotion possible – with or without subsequent conversion to MP3 and other formats.
– Setting of crop marks: converts only those parts that you really want to hear
– Integrated profiles, which are perfectly adjusted to the respective audio format