RapidWeaver is an all-in-one application that allows you to create a website the way you always wanted. Whether it's an online store, a stunning gallery or blog, RapidWeaver provides you with the know-how to quickly publish websites, even the pros are proud.
• RapidWeaver allows you to create a beautiful and intuitive code corresponding to modern web standards. Do not worry if you are not familiar with XHTML and CSS, start programming with RapidWeaver - it's easy!
• RapidWeaver includes 10 functional page templates. For example, the pattern Photo Album is fully compatible with iPhoto, and with just a few mouse clicks necessary images can be placed on your site. Blog page template allows you to quickly and easily add to your website functional blog. RapidWeaver allows you to place elements podcasts and iTunes.
• Along with the improved publication site that provide downloads only changed files, RapidWeaver also includes a publishing feature One-Click, for the most quickly view the most recent version of the site.
• You can use RapidWeaver for publishing to FTP, and when Apple's MobileMe, while you can always customize your site to carry out thanks to the support of individual domain name.
• With RapidWeaver you can edit the text content of your site using powerful formatting tools, as well as post code snippets of HTML and PHP. For greater convenience when working with text and code in RapidWeaver has a special window in which you can save the most frequently used code snippets.
• Regardless of the scale you are creating a site with RapidWeaver you can be sure that users will be able to find on your site the required information. RapidWeaver automatically creates the navigation menu for you.
What’s new in version 6?
RapidWeaver 6 is a huge new upgrade with dozens of new features and enhancements. There’s plenty for new and upgrading users, from the stunning design and responsive templates to a turbocharged new publishing engine.
Five Stunning New Themes
RapidWeaver 6 adds five beautiful themes from some of the best theme designers around: Nick Cates Design, Elixir Graphics, Brandon Lee Themes, Yuzool Themes & OneLittleDesigner.
With over 1,000 addons available for RapidWeaver, the Addon Manager helps you organize your addons and ensure you always have your favourites to hand.
Latest & Greatest
RapidWeaver 6 is the fastest and most reliable release yet: built specifically for the latest OS X releases, and 64-bit to boot, allowing you to build even bigger and more-beautiful sites.
We’ve completely re-written RapidWeaver’s publishing engine. With its smarter-than-ever multi-file upload, it’s up to 3 times faster and publishes to FTP, FTPS and SFTP servers.
Markdown allows you to just start writing, focusing on the reason people visit your site: content. There’s no need to write any code: Markdown generates the code for you, and produces beautiful HTML too.
Versions & Autosave
Ever found yourself needing to quickly revert a change to your website? Thanks to Versions and Autosave, it’s never been easier. For the first time, RapidWeaver allows you to browse versions of your projects.
RapidWeaver 6 has been built with Full Screen in mind: the single-window design helps you focus on your website with everything in one place ready for your use.
The 5 stunning new themes in RapidWeaver are all responsive, and to help you imagine your site at different sizes you can now resize the preview area to any width you like. There’s even handy presets for iPhone and iPad widths.
RapidWeaver 6 features a whole host of features designed to easily lay out your entire site. Master Styles allows you create a layout that all your pages follow, and that can be updated site-wide with a single click.
When it comes to building your site, you can start with a new project, or take one of the five example sites included in the app. They’re all responsive and showcase the newest themes included with RapidWeaver.
There’s over 1,000 addons available for RapidWeaver, and there’s a brand-new way to discover them with the Community site. Find your favourite addons, discover new ones, and help others find the best out there.
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.9 or later