preparation other than putting together a resume. A serious mistake! Although your resume may get you several job interviews, to win job offers it is important that you must prepare yourself further.
The current job market is becoming more competitive, and many interviewers are flooded with too many applications for the available positions. Hence you need to know the basic rules of the job interview: what to wear, what to say, and what to do when it's over.
It's extremely important to distinguish yourself from other candidates in some positive way to make sure you are in the top priority.
Preparing for an interview isn't difficult, but you need to be aware that it does take time and effort. The two important points you need to remember, and know thoroughly, are: what they want; and what you've got.
So, the basic question arises when interviewers say they're looking for 'competent' candidates, what exactly do they mean?
This course "How To Prepare For An Interview - Job Interview Tips Guide" helps you to learn the several insider secrets which the Interviewers use to assess the required candidates.
This course explains the following important concepts
- Interviews & Types
- How To Prepare For An Interview
- Knowing Your Strengths
- How To Research About The Company & also details various ways
- Dress Code
- Body Language
- Learn Different Interview Phases
- How To Approach & The Important Subjects
- How To Answer Ice Breaker Questions Effectively
- How To Answer Tough Questions
- How To Answer Questions Related To Long Term Unemployment
- Learn To Convert Simple Answers To Effective Answers
- How To Answer Questions Related To Salary Cleverly
- Learn About Questions Which You Can Ask In An Interview
- Learn About Questions Which SHOULDN'T BE Asked In An Interview
- Interview Closure
- Top Job Interview Questions - Several Important Questions
- Interview Tips
- & lot more..
What are the requirements?
- No need of any prior knowledge. This course covers right from basics.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Know The Right Strategies on How To Prepare For A Job Interview So That They Never Fail One Again
- Several Job Interview Tips To Make An Excellent First Impression
- Learn The Process of Salary Negotiation
- Answer Tough Questions in The Interview Without Any Issues
- Learn About Top Mistakes Often Made In The Interview Which Results In Rejection
- Deal Interview Anxiety & Overcome Objections
- Learn The Ways To Ace An Interview
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who are Job Seekers
- This course is for people who are looking to improve their Interview Skills
- Students, recent grads and anybody who wants to learn how to excel job interviews
- This course is for people who want to perform their Interviews better
- Anyone who is looking to learn the internal Interview secrets
- This course is for people who are appearing for Interviews
- This course is for people who are looking to learn about Interview Tips
- People who are looking to prepare for Interviews
- People who lack confidence in their Interview