WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
What's New :
1. It is allowed to specify environment variables in path to external
viewer in WinRAR "Settings/Viewer" dialog.
2. Folder wildcards behavior is changed, so command like:
rar a backup c:\backup\2015*\*
will search for '2015*' folders only in c:\backup. Add -r switch
if you wish to search also in all c:\backup subfolders.
3. If wrong password is specified when extracting an encrypted file
in RAR5 archive, WinRAR will not create folders contained in file path.
Previous versions created file path folders even if file extraction
failed because of wrong password.
This change does not affect RAR 4.x format, which does not allow
to verify password validity before starting file extraction.
4. Bugs fixed:
a) "Delete files after archiving" option of default compression
profile was ignored in drag&drop operations in previous beta.
1. It will work in 32 & 64 bit?
2. Is this multilanguage?
3. Is this Activated?
- Keygen a keymaker provided to activate.
4. My antivirus detect as virus?
- Just disable it until process not complete because some of antivirus count keygen,crack,patch as false +ve. Don't worry all files safely checked by us.