Due to security features in the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Control, you must first remove all existing installations of Flash Player from your Windows system before installing prerelease versions of the Flash Player ActiveX Control:
- Download Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller
- Open the Windows Command Prompt ( Run > cmd ).
- Navigate to the directory where the uninstaller was downloaded.
- Run “uninstall_flash_player.exe /clean.”
- Support for mobile devices:
- Extend the reach of your content to users wherever they are. Flash Player delivers expressive content to personal computers, smartphones, tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.
- Mobile-ready features for unprecedented creative control:
- Take advantage of native device capabilities, including support for multitouch, gestures, mobile input models, and accelerometer input.
- Hardware acceleration:
- Deliver smooth high-definition (HD) quality video with minimal overhead across mobile devices and personal computers using H.264 video decoding and Stage Video.
- Expanded options for high-quality media delivery:
- Discover new ways to deliver rich media experiences with the Adobe Flash Media Server Family of products using HTTP Dynamic Streaming; content protection; and improved support for live events, buffer control, and peer-assisted networking.
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (for IE Browser)
Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (for Firefox/Opera/Safari Browser) – NPAPI
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (for Opera(Blink)/Chromium Browser) – PPAPI