BlueStacks HD App Player Pro is a plateform that allows you to run applications, including games written for OS Android – on desktops, laptops and tablets and also this package contains all files to install it offline. This is a special program that uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides the correct environment for running applications for ARM-Android on a computer running Windows. Get Root (right super – user).
After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program needed Android-app, without having to use the Android-based smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface Windows.
What’s New ?
Features After Modding
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)