Localize Your Software & Increase Your Revenue.
When you localize your applications and make them available in new languages, you open new markets and new revenue streams. Sisulizer lets you increase profits by making it easy to offer your software in multiple languages. Don't give translators access to your source code. With Sisulizer, you can provide your translation team with the information they need, without making them wade through complicated programming code, and without giving up control of your source code.
Sisulizer opens the door to increased sales and profits by making it easy to translate your software into many languages. With Sisulizer, you and your translator work with a powerful, easy-to-use visual "what you see is what you get" editor. And, Sisulizer gives you complete control over the process.
Sisulizer comes with support for new platforms like Android, FireMonkey, Delphi XE2 64-Bit and improved .NET support. It comes with many new features like the built-in Translation Memory Editor, true HTML preview, and dozens more useful improvements requested by our users.
- Command line tool that helps to integrate Sisulizer into your build process.
- Localize web apps written in ASP, JSP, and PHP.
- Localize server databases
- Use server based translation memory
- Use machine translation engines
- Translate your help file in the same project. Sharing the same translation memory speeds up work, reduces communication with your translator, and saves more time and money.
- Sisulizer can now use up to 4 GBytes when running on 64-bit Windows.
- Support for Delphi XE7 including 64-Bit support.
- Support for C++Builder XE7.
- Sisulizer fully supports localization of FireMonkey 2. Using this library instead of VCL enables Delphi developers to create multi-platform applications. Currently for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
iOS: Support for iOS resource strings added.
- Support for Visual Studio 2013
- Support for .NET 4.5.1
- Support for Visual Basic WPF applications
- Support for Salesforce translation files added.
- Support for TBX added. You can import translations from a TermBase eXtension file into translation memory or project.
- Support for Screen saver file (.scr) added.
- Support for NexusDB added, a popular database for Delphi.
- Support for Windows 8, and Windows 8.1
- Improved support for XAML and WPF
- Language property. This made it impossible to edit the localized resx in Visual Studio.
- Windows Forms: Support for DevExpress SuperToolTips format added.
- Windows Forms: System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn.Width property is automatically scanned without a need to add a custom component rule.
WinForms: Support for Windows Runtime's .resw files added.
- C++Builder: Versions XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, and XE7 including 64-Bit are supported.
Database: Can handle GUID types as resource ids.
Database: Possibility to analyze and localize only one table from the database.
Database: Progress bar and possibility to cancel database analyzing.
Interbase/Firebird: Other encodings but UTF-8 can be used on localized fields and rows.
Delphi: Versions XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, and XE7 are supported.
FireMonkey: Support for multires bitmaps added.
Support for TMS Control Pack (VCL) added.
Localization of separate Delphi form files (.dfm) added.
HTML: title attribute of span tag will be scanned eg. <span title="Hello">...</span>
HTML Help: If the original CHM contain binary index then Sisulizer by default does not create binary index into localized CHM file if the code page of the CHM does not match the current system code page of your OS.
Java: Sisulizer now parses correctly .properties file where keys use escape character (\) or : is used as separator instead of =.
JSON: Unicode escape output encoding added.
PO: Now it is possible to scan PO files such way that the msgstr specifies the original value instead of msgid.
PO: Rows are not sorted any more but kept in the original order.
PO: Sisulizer can handle multiple equal msgids.
PO: You can now contol if msgstr of localized PO file contain empty or original value in the case when there is no translation.
TMX localization. Context method added. Now context can either be string value or tuid value.
XML: Sisulizer can correctly localized unvalid XML files that use unknown entities not defined in DTD.
XML: Sisulizer keeps existing translations better if you change your original XML.
XML: You can turn off visual editor.
XML: 2000 characters restriction turned off by default.
XML: Visual editor sometimes did not show the last character if that was very narrow such as a standalone diacritic character.
XML: Segmention works also in the case when the selected element has sub elements.
Improved User Interface
.HTML: "xml:lang"-attribute in body tag can be localized. By default it is off. You have to turn it on. Right click html-source in the tree. Choose Properties... menu. From Attributes sheet check "BODY xml:lang" check box
Old HTML Editor view added. By default it is not visible. To turn it on choose Tools | Editor | HTML Editor... and check Use check box.
XLIFF: Run original and run translated implement.
Two new validations added: Length in characters and Length in pixels.
Setup: Sisulizer setup does not create a new personal directory every time you update the project but keeps the existing one.
Sisulizer supports Visual Studio project file that uses environmental variables.
Speed up loading of Sisulizer project containing several Delphi sources.
Sisulizer can import translation from localized DFM files.
Selectable translation statuses for output files, eg depending on the language.
Specify translation status for building
Support for Microsoft Translator improved to support client id/secret.
Embedded XML element editor added.
Spell checking: Newest Hunspell library taken in use.
When importing an old project that contain a node that no longer exists into the current project Sisulizer now shows the full context of the unknown node.
Import Wizard tries to import .resx into selected node of the project tree. If this fails the normal method is used to search the right node to import to.
Importing. Sisulizer can now correctly import segmented text after you have changed sources segmentation method.
Sisulizer can now properly import data from an import source even when orignal language is not specified.
Better Overall Value
- User can choose the scope of pseudo translation.
- If desktop file is invalid a warning message is given.
- Each row has now two new properties: Created and changed times. Created time shows the date/time when row has been created. Changed date show the date when its original value has been changed. You can filter rows also by there new parameters.
- Excluded source will not be scanned to speed up scanning.
- Extended Automation for Better Integration in Build Process
- SlMake: When importing SlMake can now map language smarter if there is not exact match. A sub language maps to main language (pt-PT -> pt) and vice versa.
- SlMake: When you add a new source the initial properties will be same as when using Sisulizer.exe.
- SlMake: origlang and outitem options added to add task.
- SlMake: config option added to create task.
- IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista all SP
- Windows 7
- Language Multilanguage(Russian)
Size:- 115.7 MB
1. Openload [ Link ]