English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | eLearning, Development, Game Development | Skill level: Beginner level
Unity: Learn how to develop and create 3D Unity games with NO programming involved using the plugin uScript.
What are the requirements?
– A computer capable of running a free copy Unity 3D
– The free Personal Learning Edition of uScript. A full licence can also be bought
– Speakers for hearing the video lectures
– A passion for video games
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 41 lectures and 6 hours of content!
– By the end of the course you will be able to rapidly create your own video game prototype
– You will know the ins and outs of the popular Unity 3D Engine
– You will know how to implement game mechanics such as player movement, shooting, spawning enemies, game scoring and simple UI
– You will know how to build your game for several platforms including PC, Mac and Web players
What is the target audience?
– Newcomers to game development
– Non programming game developer such as artists, sound engineers or
game designers who can’t spend the time or money on learning another
– Programmers who want to make tasks easier in game development. This is especially important for level driven events in games
Direct Link (Size:1.3 GB)
Mirror Link (Size:1.3 GB)