Unity: Learn how to develop and create 3D Unity games with NO programming involved using the plugin uScript.
What are the requirements?
- A computer capable of running a free copy Unity 3D
- The free Personal Learning Edition of uScript. A full licence can also be bought
- Speakers for hearing the video lectures
- A passion for video games
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 41 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will be able to rapidly create your own video game prototype
- You will know the ins and outs of the popular Unity 3D Engine
- You will know how to implement game mechanics such as player movement, shooting, spawning enemies, game scoring and simple UI
- You will know how to build your game for several platforms including PC, Mac and Web players
What is the target audience?
- Newcomers to game development
- Non programming game developer such as artists, sound engineers or game designers who can't spend the time or money on learning another discipline
- Programmers who want to make tasks easier in game development. This is especially important for level driven events in games