For Modern Technical Computing, There's No Other Choice
With energetic development and consistent vision for 25+ years, Mathematica stands alone in a huge range of dimensions, unique in its support for today's technical computing environments and workflows.
A Vast System, All Integrated
Mathematica has nearly 5,000 built-in functions covering all areas of technical computing—all carefully integrated so they work perfectly together, and all included in the fully integrated Mathematica system.
Not Just Numbers, Not Just Math—But Everything
Building on 25+ years of development, Mathematica excels across all areas of technical computing—including networks, images, geometry, data science, visualization, machine learning, and much more.
Unimaginable Algorithm Power
Mathematica builds in unprecedentedly powerful algorithms across all areas—many of them created at Wolfram using unique development methodologies and the unique capabilities of the Wolfram Language.
Higher Level Than Ever Before
Superfunctions, meta-algorithms... Mathematica provides a progressively higher-level environment in which as much as possible is automated—so you can work as efficiently as possible.
Everything Is Industrial Strength
Mathematica is built to provide industrial-strength capabilities—with robust, efficient algorithms across all areas, capable of handling large-scale problems, with parallelism, GPU computing, and more.
Powerful Ease of Use
Mathematica draws on its algorithmic power—as well as the careful design of the Wolfram Language—to create a system that's uniquely easy to use, with predictive suggestions, natural language input, and more.
Documents As Well As Code
Mathematica uses the Wolfram Notebook Interface, which allows you to organize everything you do in rich documents that include text, runnable code, dynamic graphics, user interfaces, and more.
The Code Makes Sense
With its intuitive English-like function names and coherent design, the Wolfram Language is uniquely easy to read, write, and learn.
Make Your Results Look Their Best
With sophisticated computational aesthetics and award-winning design, Mathematica presents your results beautifully—instantly creating top-of-the-line interactive visualizations and publication-quality documents.
Get started with almost any project with help from 150,000+ examples in the Documentation Center, nearly 10,000 open-code Demonstrations in the Wolfram Demonstrations Project—and a host of other resources.
Instant Real-World Data
Mathematica has access to the vast Wolfram Knowledgebase, which includes up-to-the-minute real-world data across thousands of domains.
What's New :
- Restored performance when sending strings using Wolfram Symbolic Transfer Protocol (WSTP)
- Stability improvements to image processing functionality, including Image3D, ColorConvert, and HighlightImage
- Resolved slowdowns in evaluation time for numerical interpolation functions
- Better tracking of Undo history and options when using copy and paste
- More robust import of image file formats, including JPEG and TIFF
- Restored expected behavior for some arguments of TravelDirections and Nearest
- Refined support for international language and translation, including Spanish spell checking and Chinese search
- Many user interface updates, including to DynamicModule, ActionMenu, and Frames
Direct Link :
Mirror Link :