In this version:
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents — as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10
- 1GB of RAM
- 2.75GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Safari 7 or 8 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
Name: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015.010.20060Version: 2015.010.20060Mac Platform: IntelIncludes: KOS version: 10.9 or higher64 bitWhats new:Change log coming.Includes XFORCE and amtlib methods.Install instructions for either K are included in the K folder.Block:127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.comPlease be aware, this has been tested on 10.10.5 It is working fine. I have included all variations , the version:"Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI", does have issues so use it as you have set it before._incr again is fine if that is how you initially installed.Personally, I pushed for the AcrobatDCUpd1501020060 pkg and it just installed over the last v.Acrobat DC with Adobe Document Cloud is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. All-new Acrobat DC is totally reimagined with a simple user experience. The new Tool Center offers quick access to the tools you use most, while elegant new tool experiences work consistently across desktop, web, and mobile – including touch enabled devices.