The forefront of design - Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software. Share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
- Memory for 64-bit AutoCAD 2017: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1360x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended) with True Color. 125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
- Display Card: Windows display adapter capable of 1360x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
- Disk Space: Installation 6.0 GB
- Digitizer: WINTAB support
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.6
- ToolClips Media Player: Adobe Flash Player v10 or up
- Install the program.
- Disable Internet.
- Start AutoCAD, in the window that appears, click "Enter serial number"
- Accept privacy statement.
- In the activation click "Activate"
- In the next window, enter one of the serial numbers (serial number): 666-69696969, 667-98989898 , 400-45454545, 066-66666666 .., product key (product product key) 001I1 and and click "Next"
- In the next window, click "Back"
- Put a tick "I have an activation code from Autodesk"
- Run keygen as administrator and click "Patch" button
- Copy Request code activation window of Autodesk, insert keygens window and pressing the "Generate" button.