Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your
browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser
without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are
frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.
- Enhanced for Security. Secure delete any unwanted data, and rest
easy knowing that external threats can’t recover your private data.
- Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously
know what products you’ve been shopping for online? Eliminate them with
- Freedom from Flash, and Silverlight. Cookie is adept at eliminating
Flash and Silverlight cookies, especially large and persistent types of
- Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your
cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your
browsing privacy a cinch.
What’s New ?
- Simplified sandboxing install windows
- French Localization (thanks Michel Tribet)
- Safari Technology Preview support
- Window tweaks for localized versions
- Fixed a sandboxing related crash
- Fixed Firefox cache removal
- Fixed Silverlight cookie count display
- Fixed a problem with reading Chromium cookies
- Fixed an issue with Chromium database removal
- Fixed an issue with wrong cookie counts
- Fixed constant permissions requests for Microsoft folder
- Fixed potential crash when removing favourites not on disk
- Fixed unchecking of Flash global preferences file if not on disk
- Fixed focus ring on General tab of Preferences
- Fixed removal of Safari Last session Data
- Fixed removal of Safari/Firefox Last session Data
- Fixed an error with “Remove Non Favorites” button not working
- Fixed display of import button in setup window
- Fixed issue with Chrome/Chromium Extensions
- Download and just install it
- ENjoy !
Cookie 5.0.4.dmg (4.6 MB)