Use HoudahGeo to geocode and geotag your photos. “Pin” photos to the exact locations where they were taken.HoudahGeo stores latitude, longitude and altitude as geotags right within the image file. Just like a GPS-enabled camera.HoudahGeo supports many methods of geocoding, ranging from automatic to manual. Use a GPS track log, reference photos taken with iPhone or pick locations on the built-in map.HoudahGeo integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom. It can notify iPhoto or Aperture when places information has been updated.
- Know Where You Took That Photo
- View. Organize. Find!
- Automatic Geocoding
- Geocoding Without a GPS
- View and Update Metadata
- Show Photos in Context
What's New ?
- Places: Save coordinates and location names of your favorite places
- Drag-and-drop geocoding: Drag images to locations on the built-in map
- Reverse geocoding: Look up location names in English, German, Spanish and French
- Google Earth export: New templates and designs for Google Earth KML export
- Publish KML to Dropbox: Upload photos and track logs to Dropbox. View in Google Earth and Google My Maps
- Camera import: Download photos directly from your camera or memory card
- Map search: Search for landmarks, cities, as well as your favorite places
HoudahGeo v5.0.rar (27.4 MB)