Learn how to create PowerPoint presentations in the newest version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Beginners takes you through the PowerPoint 2016 interface and shows you how to create unique and interesting presentations using the software. By the end of this course, you'll be familiar with most of the features of the program and should be able to create PowerPoint presentations for your class, work, or home needs.
What are the requirements?
- You should have Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or at least a recent version of PowerPoint like 2013.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Create a PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Add in sound effects, pictures, and transitions with ease.
- Add, move, and remove elements of each slide so that you can customize your presentation
- Add animations to your presentation to capture the excitement of your audience
What is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to create a Presentation
- Novices of Microsoft Office
- Those looking to add in extra features to their presentation to make it stand out.
For More Details,Visit :- https://www.udemy.com/introduction-to-powerpoint-2016-tutorials-for-beginners/
- Just download and Unpack it
- See the videos from start to last
- Learn it full
- Enjoy !
Introduction to PowerPoint 2016.rar (599.5 MB)
Coming Soon - Courses Of UDEMY:
Introduction to Photoshop CC: Tutorials for BeginnersUdemy - Complete Python Bootcamp (2016)