Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful
image editor for OS X. It has everything you need to create, edit, and
enhance your images.
Pixelmator is a layer-based image editor. You can quickly create
layers from your photos, other pictures, from selections, or even your
iSight. Yes, Pixelmator can add a layer to your composition directly
from your Mac’s little camera. Not only can you link and arrange added
layers, but Pixelmator also allows you to blend layers, change their
opacity, create clipping masks, or even add layer masks to hide some
portions of a layer.
What’s New ?
- Faster performance when moving layers in Transform mode
- The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when applying effects that add noise — Noise, Vintage,
- Snow, and Rain. We fixed them.
- Fixed missing metadata when sharing images to the Photos app.
- When editing images with a large number of layers, the canvas would sometimes disappear. Fixed.
blur transparency at image edges. Now, when you apply any effect that
adds blur to a layer, all
edges that reach an edge of the canvas are
blurred without transparency.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when exporting PDFs (and that makes Pixelmator just that little bit faster).
- In OS X 10.11, PDFs were being exported without transparency. Transparent PDFs are back.
OS X 10.11.4, when painting with brush-based tools on large images, the
brush strokes would have small graphical glitches. Now they’re smooth.
opening images on Macs with non-Retina Displays running OS X 10.10 and
10.11, the document window was slightly taller than the image. We fixed
- Improved support for Intel HD 3000 graphics cards in OS X El Capitan:
- The app would sometimes quit unexpectedly when opening. We’ve fixed this. Learn more on our forum.
- Fixed an issue where the app would quit unexpectedly when using Export for Web.
- Saving and exporting is now faster.
- Download and install it
- Enjoy !
Download .dmg (40.8 MB)