- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
WinRAR – What’s new in the latest Version 5.40 beta 3
- RAR exited with code 6 (file open error) instead of expected code 10 (no files found) if file name specified for archiving did not exist.
- WinRAR could issue an excessive sound notification in the middle of archiving if sound was enabled in WinRAR settings and “Put each file to separate archive” option turned on.
- WinRAR did not delete a temporary file if ZIP archive modification was aborted, because ZIP archive had the read-only attribute.
- WinRAR crashed if “Print file” command was applied to a file or folder without extension.
- Extract/Unpack and install the software setup (32bit/x86) or (64bit/x64).
- After installation don’t open the program. If opened then quit or end its task from task manager.
- Copy “rarreg.key” go to C:Program FilesWinRAR and paste it there.
- Launch the program, click on Help tab and then click on About WinRAR for viewing the registration info.
- Done !